GENERAL INFO ON QUEEN CITY FC 2002 GIRLS
Queen City FC had tryouts in July for the 2002 Girls. Those interested in play at this level with Queen City FC should be more committed to soccer and have the ability to compete at a level with a general knowledge of the game and preferably have had prior technical skill training. We use our evaluations during tryouts to make team decisions on players in attendance.
While we remain committed to our mission of being a flexible club that is affordable for families and is accepting of the multi-sport athlete, our expectation is that communication of absences is essential.
Our training sessions are 90 minutes for this age group and are consistent with the four stage curriculum as laid out by the United States Soccer Federation (USSF).
SEASONS OF PLAY/COST - 2017/18:
At this age group, there is less cost flexibility as we have one base cost for tuition. The training season begins on December 4th, and teams will participate in weekly team training on Sunday's at the Shelburne Field House. Players who decide not to participate in team training on Sunday's throughout the winter due to other committments are still required to pay for the team training (which is included in tuition). Additionally, teams at this age group will compete in two weekend tournaments, including one out of state, the Amherst Memorial Day Tournament in Amherst, New Hampshire on May 26-28th, 2018.
Spring League Teams (includes winter training - December-Late June) - $585
What this includes:
- Winter training 1/week beginning December 3rd until Mid-April
- Spring training 2/week beginning Mid April
- Shelburne Field House indoor training facility (indoors)
- Dorset Park training facility (outdoors)
- Training jersey
- VSL Spring League Schedule (6-8 games)
- Amherst Memorial Day Tournament, Amherst, NH - (May 26-28, 2018)
- Essex United Tournament - (June 23-24, 2018)
- Paid Coaching
Additional Team Offerings: (for added cost if interest include)
- AFC Showcase, Newington, CT (November 18-19, 2017)
- Cap City Showcase, Albany, NY (Beginning of April)
- 1 session of Advanced Training
- Additional pre-showcase trainings
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR LEAGUE PLAY - 2002 Girls Play "U16" requiring them to play in a "U15/16" mixed age league: