During the first week of September 2022, training for the Fall season will begin for Queen City FC teams from birth years 2011-2016. U10-U12 (2011-2014 birth years) will train 2x/week while U8 will train 1x/week with the option for a second day. All training will take place at Veterans Memorial Park. Team placement will be determined team-by-team based on the most appropriate competitive level during the second week of training.
Collection of Player Fees:
Queen City FC will be utilizing an online tuition payment system only. By filling out the following online registration, you will be prompted to pay a non-refundable deposit. The remainder of your player fee will be billed on September 1st. After your initial registration/deposit your account on GotSoccer will automatically be withdrawn. It is very important that, regardless of a Financial Aid Application, the first payment (deposit) is made on time. All equipment registration costs are an upfront cost to the Club, so timely payments from our players’ families are critical.
As a reminder, all fees collected from players act directly toward providing QCFC members with the best soccer opportunities. Please make every effort to make Club payments on time. In the event that a player has outstanding tuition fees from a previous season, they will not receive a player pass card or be allowed to play for the Club until full settlement is received or a financial payment plan has been setup and agreed upon by Club Administrators.
If you have any issues/concerns with this, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy for Travel Team Players:
The success of our travel teams is dependent on the players who make up each team - and their commitment to the program. Accordingly, we expect that all players and parents will follow through with their commitment to the program by completing all required paperwork and paying all fees in a timely manner. Because withdrawals can result in the unraveling of a team, our refund policy regarding travel teams is stringent and non-negotiable. After rosters have been announced, requests for refunds will be treated as follows:
• Player withdrawal after rosters have been announced will result in no refund of the travel team deposit.
• Player withdrawal after the team's season fee due date for any reason will result in no refund of the team's season fee.
• Player dismissal due to a violation of the QCFC Player/Parent Manual will result in no refund of the team's season fee.
• Partial Player refunds will be issued on a case by case basis of the season's tuition if a season-ending injury occurs during the beginning of the playing season.
• Full refund will be awarded if selected to a team that ends up with an insufficient number of players
|AGE GROUPS||TOTAL PAID||CLUB DEPOSIT||1 ADDITIONAL PAYMENT - SEPTEMBER 1st|
|U13-U14 Girls & Boys
|U12 Girls & Boys
(2011 & 2012)
|U10 Girls & Boys
(2013 & 2014)
|U8 Girls & Boys
(2015 & 2016)
2 Day/1 Day
2 Day/1 Day
2 Day/1 Day$80/$50
*special notes - U13/14 have no practices and have a game only fee
- U8s have the option for 1 or 2 training days with different costs associated
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Fall League Teams (September-Late October)
What this includes:
- Includes training 2/week beginning in September until late October
- Veterans Memorial Park training facility
- Vermont Alliance Fall League Schedule
- Training/Game Shirt